If you are doing everything to get a good night’s sleep and still not able to make it, believe me, you are not alone. According to the CDC that is Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every third person in the U.S. is not getting 8 hours of proper sleep. In this article, you will know about Five things that stop a good night’s sleep.
Now just because it is a common problem which everyone suffers through it doesn’t mean that you should accept it and live an unhealthy life because CDC says that person who doesn’t have enough sleep of day you can lead to disease like hypertension, diabetes, depression, obesity, cancer, high blood pressure, and reduced quality of life and productivity and many more disease which you have never thought of. Here are some steps that you should follow to get a healthy goodnight sleep:- Five things that stop a good night’s sleep-
- Prevent Too Much Coffee – Prevent caffeine because, according to research, caffeine takes 7hours to leave your body, which is quite harmful to your sleep. IF you are single and deprived of caffeine, it is not suitable for you.
2. Don’t Sleep in a Wrong Temperature – Everyone has their preference of sleeping temperature like some people love to sleep in the cold, while others love to sleep under little warm temperature. So, choose a temperature wisely because if you are waking up in the middle of the night, your room temperature is not right.
Yes, it would help if you had your personal preference of temperature, but according to research, all bodies should sleep under a specific temperature range. According to a study on optimal sleeping, the temperature is 17 to 23-degree Celsius. If you are a female, a night of good sleep is the mandate for you as you feel automatically get a skin glow treatment via a good night’s sleep.
3. Don’t Wear Socks while Sleeping – Prevent wears wearing socks while sleeping as it causes a temperature difference between your upper and lower body. To get good sleep, you must get a good bed, and for that, you must visit the king mattress warehouse they give you a wide variety of options, and you choose wisely what you want to buy.
4. Don’t sleep with anxiety feeling or with depressed feeling – According to a resource chart, 7 out of 10 people sleep with stress and anxiety. While relaxing, your body goes via a change in the nervous system where from active sympathetic system shifts to the calmer parasympathetic system. And in this, your brain remains hyperactive, and your anxiety doesn’t let you fall asleep. To remove fear, try things like acupressure, and many more terms of bed try folding single mattress bed as while doing any task or activity, you can make it as a sofa, and as you are done with your business, make it a bed and get a good sleep.
5. Eating a big meal too late– Late-night eating sounds tempting and refreshing, but consuming a big meal right before bed can be a problematic issue for your body. Lying down after consumption allows your stomach to flow back up the acid via the esophagus, which causes an unpleasant burning sensation in your stomach, which enables you to fall asleep. So it is advised not to eat at least two to three hours before bedtime to avoid this kind of issue. If you snack on bed latex mattress topper is just for you as it will prevent your mattress from getting dust, wet, bugs, and all over that your mattress won’t get any spit on it, and you will get a comfortable and a night of good sleep. As latex has some properties like warm to breathe, soft, easy to wash, and many more.