A programming language is a tool to design and develop any software or application. The question is which language should we learn if we want to pursue a software or application developer.
There is a bunch of programming language but few of them are frequently used languages. In this article, we have listed the top programming language used to maximum software. Let’s have a look-
Top 10 Programming Language
- R language
The developer of Python language is Guido van Rossum and its release in 1991. The reason for putting this programming language on the top in the list is-
Advantage of Python
- It supports a variety of system and platform
- It has object-oriented Programming OOPs driven.
- Python enhances the programmer’s productivity.
- Also has extensive libraries
Disadvantage Of Python
- It cannot be ideal for Mobile Computing
- Its database access layer is a little undeveloped and raw.
Python is mostly used in Business applications, Web and Internet Development, Desktop GUIs Scientific and Numeric applications.
Python is easy to learn. Expected salary range of Python developer in the United State is $114,383 per year.
The developer of Java language is James Gosling and primarily designed at Sun Microsystems in the year 1996. Let’s see the advantage and disadvantage of
Advantage of Java
- Java is Object oriented language
- It offers APIs for various activities like Database connection, XML parsing utilities, Networking, etc..
- Also has powerful open source libraries
Disadvantage of Java
- It offers expensive memory management.
- Due to the absence of templates, there is a little difficult to create a high-quality data structure.
- Memory management in Java is quite expensive.
Java is mostly used in android app development, web apps. The average salary limit of a Java developer in the USA is $101,013.
R programming language is developed by Robert Gentleman and Ross Ihaka in the University of Auckland. The project is on board in 1992 but the first version in release in 1995 and a stable beta version released in 2000.
Advantage Of R language
- R programming language is a comprehensive statistical analysis language that encourages innovations.
- Being a statical language is easy to code
- R is an Open source software and supports GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- It is cross-platform language so it can be used on a different platform.
The disadvantage of R language
- It does not have better memory management. So, it consumes all free memory.
The application of R language is Data science projects, machine learning, and Statistical computing. And the average salary offer to R developer is ranged between $90,042.
- It can work in combination with another language also. That’s why it is used in a variety of applications.
Apple is the developer of swift. It is developed in 2010 and after that iOS developers do not need to work with Objective-C.
Advantage of Swift
- Codes used in swift are nearly like natural English. So its easy to read and write.
- It’s easy to add new features in Swift programming language and it makes it high-level language.
- This language has shortcodes line.
- It has auto memory management.
Disadvantage of Swift
- Because of rapid updates on the swift version. So, it is a little unstable.
Talking about swift, this programming language is work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch framework and creates all types of iOS apps.
Here we have enlisted the top 10 programming language, popular all over the world. All these languages have own significant and application.
Hope you like the information. Keep sharing the good stuff with everyone. And drop all your query regarding the topic in the comment section