Most of us who care about our good health make sure to get our daily vitamin dose either through organic whole foods or via vitamin supplements. Examples include Vitamin C and Vitamin D – and our skin, along with the rest of our organs, will of course benefit from such vitamins for healthy skin.
Simply Skin Vitamin Oil Contains Oils Rich In Nutrition
Yes, highly nutritious and with other benefits for our skin too.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – this was the superfood of the ancient Incas and is cold pressed from the organic seeds of the precious Sacha inchi plant which grows in the Peruvian Amazon RainForest. The oil is one of the richest vegetable sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 with a high concentration of Vitamin E.
- Broccoli Seed Oil – this is a natural source of retinol! Broccoli is one of the superfoods of the vegetable world for all the goodness it provides and now you can feed this to your skin. The fatty acid composition of this oil is unique and comes with an excellent antioxidant profile. Broccoli Seed Oil is light, non-greasy, and is easily absorbed into the skin while the natural Vitamin A is calming and soothing to the skin. Broccoli has another essential fatty acid called “arachidonic acid” – this is the second most abundant polyunsaturated fatty acid in the epidermis.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil – this was used as a beauty oil by Berber women for many centuries. This rare oil from Morocco has been cold pressed from the seeds of the Prickly Pear and is high in Omega-6 and 9 fatty acids along with naturally occurring carotenoids, Vitamins C and E, antioxidants and flavonoids. Prickly pear also contains Vitamin K which is useful for counteracting dark under-eye circles.
- Argan Oil – this contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene and fatty acids (namely 80% unsaturated fatty acids). All of these are important for the balance and tone of your skin.
- Sesame Seed Oil – this is a good source of vitamins and minerals as well as Vitamins E and B complex, protein and minerals.
- Baobab Oil – this luxurious oil is a powerful antioxidant helping to prevent the skin from free radical damage.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – this is known as the oil of youth and has high levels of fatty acids to help the skin to heal and speed up regeneration and prevent wrinkles. It is oil cold pressed from the seeds of the wild rose (Rosa canina) that grows in Chile.
- Jojoba Oil – the structure closely resembles that of your own skin sebum, making it an excellent moisturizer and ideal for all skin types. It contains myristic acid which also has anti-inflammatory actions and, since it has a similar composition to that of the skin’s own oils, it is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry skin as well as inflamed conditions.
- Hazelnut Oil – this contains useful amounts of essential fatty acids including linoleum acid. It is heralded as an oil that helps to tone and tighten the skin while strengthening capillaries and assisting in cell regeneration.
Daily Vitamins For Your Skin
Getting into the daily habit of drinking water, with at least thirty minutes of exercise, eating good quality healthy whole foods, enjoying the outdoors and the fresh air that comes with it, avoiding those products that are full of chemicals and toxins and changing to pure ones in their place, all help to make our skin luminous and glowing!