Facebook Messenger is home to more than 300,000 customer service, sales chatbots, and marketing, and this number is increasing on a daily basis. According to the social media giant’s VP of Messaging Products, David Marcus, there’s over 8 billion exchange of messages between users and businesses that are utilizing chatbots.
Facebook first introduced messaging chatbots for businesses at the F8 in 2016, Marcus’ keynote speech and they believe that chatbot messages could help businesses keep up with the digital marketing innovation.
Here are some statistics to support Facebook’s chatbots claim:
1.Facebook Messenger chatbot platform has emerged as the number one tool for businesses to setup chatbot that serves as their 24/7 customer service with a 73% satisfaction rate.
2.By 2020, more than 85% of customer services will be supported by chatbots or AI (artificial intelligence).
3.Content delivered via Facebook Messenger had a click rate of about 13% and an open rate of about 80%, this is according to an experiment conducted by Hubspot.
Businesses should really take advantage of the Facebook Messenger chatbot feature and one of the easiest and efficient tools to use is MobileMonkey. This Facebook Messenger chatbot platform lets you create customized messages for your visitors or customers, and there are also templates to choose from.
Here are some MobileMonkey templates you can use:
– Auto repair shop chatbot
– Beauty salon chatbot
– Contest chatbot
– Dentist office chatbot
– eCommerce chatbot
– Gym chatbot
– Lead generation chatbot
– Marketing agency chatbot
– Personal coach chatbot
– Real estate chatbot
– Restaurant chatbot
– Survey chatbot
What are the benefits of using Facebook Messaging chatbots for digital marketing?
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits businesses can get from using Facebook Messenger chatbots.
1. Automated eCommerce – chatbots are excellent for getting visitors and customers engaged, you can program your chatbot to give more information about a product. About 37% of US-based adult customers are willing to purchase items via chatbots, according to a report by DigitasLBi.
2. 24/7 Customer Service – chatbots work all day, every day. They are programmed to send human-like responses to a visitor or customer’s inquiry or concerns. Users appreciate businesses that can cater to their needs faster. Also, keep in mind that Facebook grades businesses on their responsiveness in a timely manner.
3. Targeted leads – leads are crucial to a digital marketing strategy’s success, especially when it comes to B2B marketing. A Facebook page’s current followers who engaged with its activities will become a part of its subscriber list. Through this, Messenger can target these followers for the latest product information, relevant offers, giveaways, and a lot more.
4. Data and analytics – chatbots also have the ability to gather data and analytics from the visitor or customer conversations, having this information gives the business an upper hand to plan, improve, or create a better digital marketing strategy.
Every day, more businesses are setting up their Facebook pages to build chatbots. You’ll be surprised to know and discover how effective and efficient a chatbot is – keep in mind that to land a successful eCommerce business, it is important to create a solid communication with your visitors and customers.
Incoming search terms:
- https://latestbulletins com/facebook-messenger-chatbots-an-in-depth-look/