After skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. It may occur in both men and women, but it is common in women.
Symptoms of breast cancer:
Various signs and symptoms start appearing during breast cancer.
- There is a change in the shape, size and appearance of the breast.
- You may feel a breast lump or a thick tissue that feels different from all the surrounding tissues.
- Newly developed inverted nipple.
- Redness on the breast skin.
- There is peeling, scaling, flaking or crusting around the skin near the nipples or breast skin.
- Dimpling on the breast skin.
Facts about breast cancer:
- Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed in women.
- According to Financeyahoo.com, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- As per studies of Mayo Clinic – Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death in women.
- On average, every two minutes, a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and one woman die because of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- However, breast cancer is rare in men but on an estimate 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer out of which 460 will die each year.
Who is at risk of developing breast cancer?
Age is considered as the significant risk factor of suffering from breast cancer. After a female gets older, the number of the menstrual cycle she has gone through in her lifetime will also be a risk factor. In most cases breast cancer is hereditary. Other than these women who do low physical activities or are overweight or drink too much alcohol are also at risk.
Are men at risk of developing breast cancer?
Though chances are low men are at risk of developing breast cancer. Men breast cancer cases are less than 1% of all breast cancer cases.
How to reduce the risk of suffering from breast cancer?
To reduce the chances of suffering from breast cancer one should be physically active maintain reasonable body weight and limit alcohol. Women should go to breast cancer doctor for regular check-ups; there is a cancer specialist hospital in Delhi that run breast cancer awareness camps and offer breast cancer check-ups.
If someone in your family had breast cancer, then you must get genetic testing done.
Age: the risk of suffering from breast cancer increases with age.
Genetics: if any of your close relatives had breast cancer the chances are high that you will have breast cancer.
Dense breast tissues: if a woman has a higher density in breast tissues then they are more likely to develop breast cancer.
Body weight: women who are over-weight after the menopause are more likely to develop breast cancer.
Breast Cancer as per Best Cancer Doctor in India is the malignancy that creates in the breast tissues generally in the internal coating of milk pipes or in the lobules which supply milk to the channels. Contingent upon the spot of start, they are known as ductal carcinoma, whenever began in the milk channels or lobular carcinoma when started in the lobules. Breast tumours are additionally named hormone-positive or a hormone-negative disease which is dependent on their affectability to hormones like progesterone and estrogen.
Breast malignant growth insider facts by Breast Cancer Hospital in India are:
Mystery #1 The money spent on research into breast cancer is not ensuring that fewer women get breast cancer.
Mystery #2 You do need to act against getting breast cancer before you reach 50 and you cannot rely on mammograms.
Mystery #3 You are at risk of getting breast cancer even if you don’t have it in your family.
Mystery #4 Money is more getting spent on research rather than prevention.
Mystery #5 Most women are not aware of breast cancer symptoms and are afraid of breast cancer.
Mystery #6 Women are not given lots of advice on how they can protect their breasts against breast cancer.
Mystery #7 Most women do not appreciate how important their breasts are and do not do everything they can to look after and protect them.
The choices accessible for breast disease treatment rely upon the sort of cancerous breast growth and the arranging results. Arranging is the procedure in which the ailment spread and its dynamic broaden is resolved. Even though it is the most well-known non-skin kind of malignancy in ladies and is viewed as one of the lethal sorts of disease, there are many propelled breast disease treatment alternatives which can help fix this malady whenever identified early.